Don't be sad that it's over, be glad that it happened! 2021 has thrown a lot at us—new champions, new game modes, and more twists than a shall-not-be-named-treeline-map that still lives in my heart. League's 11th Ranked Season ends November 16, 2021 00:00:01 A.M.* local server time. Until then, let's talk about End of Season Rewards for League of Legends 2021. For those of us who procrastinate Ranked play until the eleventh hour, that may seem close, but for those players already ranked and ready for their rewards—Season end can't come soon enough! So enough talk! Let's get into the goodies coming to you this November.
* The Master, Grandmaster, and Challenger season ends November 15, 2021 11:44:59 P.M. local time.
When we say it pays to be honorable, we mean it. You need to be at least Honor 2 to earn EoS rewards for both Summoner's Rift and CLASH. No prior bans or chat restrictions will affect your eligibility, so just be sure to channel your inner Garen and fight with honor.
Where can I check my honor level?
You can also always check your current Honor level in-client by heading to Profile > Overview.
Don't get boosted!
Boosted accounts and boosting behavior that is identified results in an immediate account suspension, honor level removal, and exclusion from seasonal ranked rewards. Any additional identified offense will result in a full account ban from League of Legends.
Apex Tiers (Masters+)
Players who have achieved Masters and above can have one game banked to use on the final day, and we definitely recommend making use of it! These will update one last time on November 15, 2021 at 11:45 P.M. local server time. Players can still queue up for one last game, but this game won't affect their standing as the ladder has already been updated.
When does the season end?
RANKED LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
- For Ranked League of Legends, if you are on the Loading Screen (out of Champ Select) by November 16, 2021 at 00:00:01 A.M. in your local server time, this will be the last game to count towards your rewards.
- Rewards will be calculated based on your tier as of November 16th 00:00:01 AM, meaning once your local server time hits (plus the last game as mentioned above), and not the highest tier you have achieved during the season. If you decay, or get demoted, before the deadline, it will count. If you think you’re going to decay, it’s better to play a game than risk missing out.
- If you reach Gold or higher for the Victorious Blitzcrank skin, but don’t own the champion, it will be added automatically to your account as rewards are given out.
- Master and above will lock on November 15, 2021 11:45 P.M.. Any game not completed before the ladder updates will not be counted, so don’t wait until the last minute to try for that Master tier!
- Ranked decay will be turned off when the season ends.
When will I get my rewards?
Ranked rewards will be delivered through the missions system again this year, and all you need to do is log in to get them! Pretty easy, right? We’ll start granting rewards starting with patch 11.23 on November 16th, reaching all accounts by December 15th. Be sure to log in during this period to get those sweet, sweet rewards!
What are the rewards?
RANKED SUMMONER'S RIFT SOLO/DUO AND FLEX QUEUE
The Victorious Blitzcrank Skin will be granted to any player who has reached Gold or higher in Summoner’s Rift Solo/Duo or Flex. This year, we’re awarding unique Victorious Blitzcrank chromas for both queues. Players who place Platinum (and up) in Solo/Duo and Flex-queue gameplay will earn the preceding chromas from their respective queues. Which means, as always, if you reach any ranks beyond Gold, you will unlock bonus chromas (meaning you get a chroma for each rank you hit beyond gold! Keep climbing, we believe in you!)
If you end the season as Platinum in Solo queue and Diamond in Flex queue, you'll get the Solo Platinum chroma, and both the Flex Platinum, and Flex Diamond chromas. That’s three chromas for two different queue ranks!
The Victorious Blitzcrank chromas for Solo/Duo and Flex Queue rewards feature slightly different coloring and details, but are very similar.
What rewards will I receive?
REWARDS FOR HONOR LEVEL 3+
Honor 3 Rewards
- Honor 3 End of Season Capsule (includes 1 random ward skin + 3 Key Shards)
Honor 4 Rewards
- Honor 4 End of Season Capsule (includes 1 random ward skin + 1 random emote permanent + 3 Key Shards)
Honor 5 Rewards
- Honor 5 End of Season Capsule (includes 1 random ward skin +1 random emote permanent + 6 Key Shards)
REWARDS FOR SUMMONER'S RIFT QUEUES
- Iron: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Blitzcrank Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Bronze: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Blitzcrank Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Silver: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Blitzcrank Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Gold: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Blitzcrank Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Platinum: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Victorious chroma (up to rank), Blitzcrank Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Diamond: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Victorious chroma (up to rank), Blitzcrank Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Master: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Victorious chroma (up to rank), Blitzcrank Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Grandmaster: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Victorious chroma (up to rank), Blitzcrank Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Challenger: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Victorious chroma (up to rank), Blitzcrank Series 1 Permanent Eternals
Summoner’s Rift End of Season 2021 Icons
Rewards for CLASH
Each reward milestone includes all the rewards earned in previous milestones.
(players who participated and saw some success in CLASH)
(players who saw some good success in multiple CLASH events)
(players who were major Victory Point earners)
CLASH 2021 Rewards Icons
CLASH 2021 Rewards Logos
Transfers and Ranked
If you transfer before the season ends, keep in mind that you will need to replay your full placements again, and you will likely seed lower than you were before. Also, your Honor level won’t be the same as it was on the previous server. If you really want to transfer, we suggest waiting until after we bring transfers back up after ranked rewards are sent out.
We'll disable transfers just before the season ends. This is so we’ll have the time to add rewards to your account before you change servers.