The best players from across the globe are gathering in Reykjavík to fight for the crown. Now's your chance to share in the glory.
The stakes are higher than ever in the Worlds 2021 Clash Event, where players will duke it out in 16-team brackets for Victory Points (VP), Premium Ticket loot, exclusive Dragonmancer banners, and the Worlds trophy.
Worlds Clash will be held on two back-to-back weekends:
- Weekend 1: Saturday, October 2 and Sunday, October 3
- Weekend 2: Saturday, October 16, and Sunday, October 17
Team sign-ups for Weekend 1 open on Monday, September 27. Team sign-ups for Weekend 2 open on Monday, October 11.
There will be one trophy, four victory banners, and two unique logos available for this tournament, lined up with the larger bracket size and VP gains. Each exclusive banner will be themed around the Worlds Event and Dragonmancer theme.
- 400 VP - Tier 1 Banner
- 600 VP - Worlds Theme Logo
- 800 VP - Tier 2 Banner
- 1200 VP - Tier 3 Banner
- 1600 VP - Tier 4 Banner
- 2000 VP - Championship Logo
Premium Tickets and Loot
Alongside the increased size and higher stakes, tournaments will offer a limited-time opportunity to earn Championship skin permanents and Worlds Event themed loot orbs—in addition to all of the standard Premium Ticket rewards. Below is a look at what’s new in the Premium Ticket loot capsules:
- Championship Skin Permanent: 1st through 7th place
- Championship Skin Shard: 8th through 15th place
- All tickets (basic and premium) receive a Worlds 2021 Orb: 1st Place
- All tickets receive a Dragonmancer Themed Icon for participation
We expect everyone to bring their best for this Clash heard round the world! We’ll see you there.