To dismantle the machinations of the Black Rose Group and other rogue forces, High Command has set their sights on harnessing power beyond imagination. Enter PsyOps. Psychically gifted and physically unmatched, this elite team is trained to seek out threats and eliminate them.
High Command is looking for recruits from September 3rd, 2020 at 1:00 PM (PDT) until September 30th, 2020 at 11:59 PM (PDT). Though you'll need to make your retreat by the event's end on the 30th, you’ll still be able to use your hard-earned tokens until October 20th, 2020 at 11:59 PM (PDT).
Samira: The Desert Rose
Swordswoman? Sharpshooter? Why not both? Samira brings style and substance to the Rift on September 21st, 2020 at 1:00 PM (PT). This madcap mercenary may belong to the infamous BRG, but that doesn’t stop her from having fun in the face of danger.
Looking to recruit this daredevil for your cause? The Desert Rose Bundle includes both Samira and her PsyOps skin for 1837 RP.
PsyOps Pass & Pass Bundle
We wouldn't want you heading into the field unprepared, so we're giving you two passes to strike down your enemies… in style. The PsyOps Pass can be purchased for 1650 RP, and it comes with 200 PsyOps Tokens and 4 PsyOps Orbs.
We're also offering a PsyOps Pass Bundle for 2650 RP. Aside from all the items mentioned above, this Bundle also includes PsyOps Ezreal. The Prodigal Explorer will be suiting up to show off, complete with a special icon and border.
You can purchase both the Event Pass and the Bundle until the event ends on September 30th, 2020 at 11:59 PM (PDT).
Before you head off to take out the bad guys, remember there's no tricking the system (psychic powers or not). Buying a Pass doesn't mean you get extra tokens and orbs even if you buy the Bundle!
As a member of the elite PsyOps unit, missions are a way of life. Lucky for you, you'll have access to a variety of them, both with the PsyOps Pass and without, so there's no shortage of telekinetic tasks for you to complete.
Milestone Missions (Pass Required)
These missions become accessible with the PsyOps Pass. Remember, you'll need to complete each Milestone before moving onto the next!
|PsyOps 2020 Pass Milestone||Reward|
|Milestone 1||PsyOps Event Pass Mission Icon|
|Milestone 2||5 Prestige Points|
|Milestone 3||10 Win XP Boost|
|Milestone 4||5 Prestige Points|
|Milestone 5||Emote: Powering Up!|
|Milestone 6||5 Prestige Points|
|Milestone 7||1500 Blue Essence|
|Milestone 8||5 Prestige Points|
|Milestone 9||Emote: I Will Crush You!|
|Milestone 10||5 Prestige Points|
|Milestone 11||Emote: Wait Until You See My Tricks!|
|Milestone 12||1500 Blue Essence|
|Milestone 13||500 Orange Essence|
|Milestone 14||Mystery Emote Permanent|
|Milestone 15||1 Gemstone|
|Milestone 16||Hextech Key|
|Milestone 17||1 Masterwork Chest|
|Milestone 18||750 Orange Essence|
|Milestone 19||PsyOps 2020 Orb|
|Milestone 20||1 Gemstone|
Token Missions (Pass Required)
|Win a matchmade PVP SR match||10 Tokens|
|Lose a matchmade PVP SR match||5 Tokens|
|Win a matchmade PvP ARAM match||6 Tokens|
|Lose a matchmade PvP ARAM match||3 Tokens|
|Achieve a rank of 1-2 in TFT||8 Tokens|
|Achieve a rank of 3-4 in TFT||6 Tokens|
|Achieve a rank of 5-6 in TFT||4 Tokens|
|Achieve a rank of 7-8 in TFT||2 Tokens|
|Win a matchmade One For All match||6 Tokens|
|Lose a matchmade One For All match||3 Tokens|
Weekly Win Missions
Wondering how to score points towards your Weekly Wins? Every time you win in Summoner's Rift, ARAM, One for All, or TFT (placing in the top 4), you'll earn 5 points. Don't worry, though! Even if you're on the losing team (or if you've placed 8-5 in TFT), you'll still earn 2 points, so really it's a win-win!
As this event is shorter than normal, be on the lookout for a Care Package mission starting in Week 4, on September 24th, 2020 at 1:00 PM (PT) that will grant an extra 150 tokens.
|Week 1: Score 35 Points||215 Tokens|
|Week 2: Score 35 Points||215 Tokens|
|Week 3: Score 35 Points||285 Tokens|
|Week 4: Score 35 Points||285 Tokens|
|Incoming: Care Package: Play 1 Game||150 Tokens|
|Mission||Objective 1 OR||Objective 2||Reward|
|PsyOps->Breaking and Entering||Win a game where your team took 7 or more structures||Play 5 games (All)||PsyOps Icon|
|PsyOps->Get To Work||Kill 200 minions||Play 7 games (All)||10 Tokens|
|PsyOps->Objective->Coordinate||Play a matchmade game in a party with 1 or more friends||Play 3 games (All)||10 Tokens|
|PsyOps->Objective->Converge||Score a takedown where your entire team contributed||Play 5 games (All)||10 Tokens|
|PsyOps->Goal->Liberation||Win a game as a PsyOps Operative||Win 2 games (SR) OR Play 4 games (All)||10 Tokens|
|BRG->Rats in Paradise||Play a game where you, or someone on your team, scores First Blood||Play 5 games (All)||10 Tokens|
|BRG->Exterminate||Earn 30 takedowns||Play 7 games (All)||10 Tokens|
|BRG->Objective->Supply||Earn 30,000 Gold (SR)||Play 5 games (All)||10 Tokens|
|BRG->Objective->Destroy||Destroy 12 structures (ARAM)||Play 3 games (All)||10 Tokens|
|BRG->Goal->Obscure||Win a game as a BRG Operative||Win 2 games (SR) OR Play 4 games (All)||10 Tokens|
|[NULL]->escape||Win a game with 12 or more takedowns||Play 5 games (All)||30 Tokens|
|PsyOps->Confusion||As a team, kill 8 Epic Monsters (Not TFT)||Play 7 games (All)||20 Tokens|
|BRG->Dread||Claim 2 Dragon Souls||Play 7 games (All)||20 Tokens|
|[NULL]->??/z$#/>->eSCApe||As a team, destroy the first structure in two separate games||Play 7 games (All)||20 Tokens + Eternals Capsule|
|PsyOps->Regroup||Deal 40,000 Magic Damage to Champions (Not TFT)||Play 7 games (All)||10 Tokens|
|BRG->Contain||Deal 40,000 Physical Damage to Champions (Not TFT)||Play 7 games (All)||10 Tokens|
|[NULL]->??/z$#/>->ESCAPE||Earn 50 Takedowns (Not TFT) AND Win 3 games (All) AND As a team, Kill Baron Nashor||N/A||50 Tokens|
Orb missions are unlike the other PsyOps missions in that they aren't linked together. Simply play 30 matchmade games and reap the sweet rewards.
|Play 30 Games||50 Tokens and PsyOps 2020 Orb|
Following Sona's harrowing escape from the BRG, the PsyOps unit is ready to get back to work. What better way to celebrate breaking out an omnipotent psychic being than with some new skins? Take a look below for content costs:
Looking to side with the PsyOps team below ? You can recruit the lot of them, as well as their PsyOps skins, icons, and the PsyOps 2020 ward in the PsyOps Bundle for 12090 RP. Discounts will be applied should you already own some, or all, of these champions
- PsyOps Sona - 1820 RP
- PsyOps Vi - 1350 RP
- PsyOps Shen - 1350 RP
- PsyOps Master Yi - 1350 RP
- PsyOps Ezreal - 1350 RP
Black Rose Group Champions
Perhaps you fancy something more...sinister. Subterfuge and sabotage await should you side with the BRG. You can acquire all the champions below, including their PsyOps skins, icons, and the Psyops 2020 ward in the *Black Rose Bundle for 11804 RP. Discounts will be applied should you already own some, or all, of these champions.
- PsyOps Pyke - 1350 RP
- PsyOps Viktor - 1350 RP
- PsyOps Zed - 1350 RP
- PsyOps Kayle - 1350 RP
- *PsyOps Samira - 1350 RP
*Looking for Samira? She makes her own rules, and timelines. She’ll be dropping in to do some damage, along with any bundles that contain her, on September 21st, 2020 at 1:00 PM (PT).
The Deceiver is in a class all her own, but you may be honored by her presence should you grab the Championship LeBlanc skin for 1350 RP.
H-Huh? Who called for the Hexplosives Expert?! Prime your detonators, cause Ziggs is bringing his explosive knowledge to the event…whether anyone asked him to or not! You can get Hextech Ziggs for 10 gemstones.
Each of the Chromas coming out for this release cost 290 RP, but note that some can only be found in specific ways, such as through loot or influencer exclusives. Any special Chromas will be marked accordingly.
- PsyOps Sona - (Obsidian, Citrine, Emerald, Amethyst, Turquoise, Sapphire, [Loot Only] - Hunter, [Bundle Exclusive] - Ruby)
- PsyOps Vi - (Sandstone, Obsidian, Rose Quartz, Turquoise, Granite, Tanzanite, [Loot Only] - Hunter, [Bundle Exclusive] - Ruby)
- PsyOps Shen - (Obsidian, Sandstone, Emerald, Tanzanite, Turquoise, Sapphire, [Loot Only] - Hunter, [Bundle Exclusive] - Ruby)
- PsyOps Master Yi - (Emerald, Tanzanite, Turquoise, Sandstone, Sapphire, Rose Quartz, [Loot Only] - Hunter, [Bundle Exclusive] - Ruby)
- PsyOps Pyke - (Sandstone, Sapphire, Tanzanite, Rose Quartz, Obsidian, [Loot Only] - Hunter, [Influencer Exclusive] - Emerald, [Bundle Exclusive] - Ruby)
- PsyOps Viktor - (Sandstone, Sapphire, Amethyst, Turquoise, Obsidian, Peridot, [Loot Only] - Hunter, [Bundle Exclusive] - Ruby)
- PsyOps Zed - (Obsidian, Emerald, Sandstone, Sapphire, Tanzanite, Turquoise, [Loot Only] - Hunter, [Bundle Exclusive] - Ruby)
- PsyOps Kayle - (Sandstone, Turquoise, Sapphire, Rose Quartz, Emerald, Tanzanite, [Loot Only] - Hunter, [Bundle Exclusive] - Ruby)
- *PsyOps Samira - (Sapphire, Catseye, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Peridot, Obsidian, [Loot Only] - Hunter, [Bundle Exclusive] - Ruby)
- Championship LeBlanc - (Rose Quartz, Turquoise)
- PsyOps 2020 Ward - Bundle Exclusive
- PsyOps Border 2020 - Bundle Exclusive
- Black Rose Group Border - Bundle Exclusive
- Championship Border - Bundle Exclusive
- Powering Up! - Mission Reward
- I Will Crush You! - Mission Reward
- Wait Until You See My Tricks! - Mission Reward
Loot & Loot Bundles
When you spend your time training for highly specialized combat scenarios, you think you'd be rewarded for it. Well, turns out, you can be! Rewarded with loot, that is.
Got yourself a PsyOps Orb? Well, it contains 1 random Skin Shard and a 2% chance to drop a PsyOps Grab Bag. What’s in the Grab Bag you ask? Now that’d be telling… Just kidding! PsyOps Grab Bags give you:
- 6 shards of any quality.
- 3 shards of Epic quality (1350+) or higher.
You’ll also see both your Gemstone and Mythic Skin permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5. Get ahold of your loot in the Store:
- 1 PsyOps Orb + 16 Tokens - 250 RP
- 10 PsyOps Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Tokens - 2500 RP
- 25 PsyOps Orbs + 3 Bonus Orbs + 400 Tokens - 6250 RP
- 50 PsyOps Orbs + 1 PsyOps Grab Bag + 800 Tokens - 12500 RP
- PsyOps 2020 Event Prestige Points Icon + 100 PP - 2200 Tokens
- PsyOps Ezreal Prestige Edition + Icon - 2000 Tokens
- PsyOps Master Yi Chroma (Hunter) + Icon - 300 Tokens
- PsyOps Shen Chroma (Hunter) + Icon - 300 Tokens
- PsyOps Vi Chroma (Hunter) + Icon - 300 Tokens
- PsyOps Sona Chroma (Hunter) + Icon - 300 Tokens
- PsyOps Pyke Chroma (Hunter) + Icon - 300 Tokens
- PsyOps Viktor Chroma (Hunter) + Icon - 300 Tokens
- PsyOps Zed Chroma (Hunter) + Icon - 300 Tokens
- PsyOps Kayle Chroma (Hunter) + Icon - 300 Tokens
- *PsyOps Samira Chroma (Hunter) + Icon - 300 Tokens
- PsyOps Ezreal Icon + Border - 250 Tokens
- PsyOps Master Yi Icon + Border - 250 Tokens
- PsyOps Shen Icon + Border - 250 Tokens
- PsyOps Vi Icon + Border - 250 Tokens
- PsyOps Sona Icon + Border - 250 Tokens
- PsyOps Pyke Icon + Border - 250 Tokens
- PsyOps Viktor Icon + Border - 250 Tokens
- PsyOps Zed Icon + Border - 250 Tokens
- PsyOps Kayle Icon + Border - 250 Tokens
- *PsyOps Samira Icon + Border - 250 Tokens
- PsyOps Orb - 200 Tokens
- Mystery Emote - 60 Tokens
- Random Champion Shard - 50 Tokens
- 3 Keys - 180 Tokens
- 1 Key - 60 Tokens
- 1 Key Fragment - 20 Tokens
- 100 Blue Essence - 10 Tokens
- 10 Blue Essence - 1 Token
One For All
Worried about seeing double? Try seeing quintuple when One For All returns to League of Legends on September 3rd, 2020 at 1:00 PM (PDT). Join a team of doppelgangers as you and your teammates show off your playstyles as the same champ.