Through December 11th you can link your League of Legends account with your Twitch Prime account and reap cool rewards!
What do I need?
- A league of legends account registered to a Riot Games region. (Accounts under Tencent and Garena are in-eligible)
- A Twitch Prime account
How do I sign up?
- Visit our Twitch Prime portal here: https://leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/twitchprime/connect
- If you don’t have a Twitch Prime account you can start a free trial by clicking on the link “Start a Free Trial”.
- If you already have a Twitch Prime account click on “Link Accounts” and follow the steps on the following pages.
- Once your accounts are linked, login to Twitch and click the Crown Icon along the top right of the screen. Here you’ll see a list of Prime Loot, scroll down to League of Legends and select “Claim Offer”.
- If you are logged into the client, you will need to sign out before the capsule is distributed.
- Then, log into League of Legends, click on the Hextech Tab and find the “Summoner’s Crown Capsule”. There is no notification so you’ll have to check here to confirm you’ve received it!
What do I get?
After linking your League of Legends account with Twitch Prime you will receive a “Summoner’s Crown Capsule” in hextech crafting. The Summoner’s Crown Capsule contains a random legendary tier shard that can be crafted into an 1850 RP skin!
I’m having trouble linking my League of Legends account to my Twitch Prime account!
If you’re running into issues trying to link the two accounts together try Twitch’s Prime Guide here: https://help.twitch.tv/customer/en/portal/articles/2572060-twitch-prime-guide
If you’re still running into issues please reach out to Amazon support for assistance:
- USA: www.amazon.com/help
- UK: www.amazon.co.uk/help
- Mexico: www.amazon.com.mx/help
- Canada: www.amazon.ca/help
- Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and Austria: www.amazon.de/help
- Italy: www.amazon.it/help
- France and Belgium: www.amazon.fr/help
- Spain: www.amazon.es/help
- Japan: www.amazon.co.jp/help
- Singapore: www.amazon.com.sg/helpAndAbout
- Australia: www.amazon.com.au/help
I’ve linked my League of Legends account to Twitch Prime but did not receive the reward!
If your reward is not showing up in your Hextech inventory after linking the two accounts we’ve found the following troubleshooting tips resolve the majority of issues:
- Double check that you have a Twitch Prime account (not just a regular Twitch account). Only accounts that are enlisted in Prime can receive the Summoner Crown Capsule. If you’re not currently enrolled in Twitch Prime you can try a free trial and still complete the linking process.
- Double check that you have claimed your reward. You can do so by visiting: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/twitchprime/connect then click on the “Claim Loot” button. After logging in you’ll be shown a selection of Twitch Loot options, find the one for League of Legends and click “Claim Offer”.
- If the hextech chest is still not appearing, try logging out of the League of Legends client and logging back in.
Note: This promotion is only valid for 1 League of Legends account. You cannot claim the reward for multiple LoL accounts.