When you request your League of Legends Account data, you will also receive all data associated with your VALORANT and Legends of Runeterra accounts if applicable.
You can make a data request by submitting a ticket. After a short process to confirm you as the original creator of the account, you'll receive the following personal information related to your account:
- Your Summoner name, username, and server
- The phone number attached to your account
- Your registered date of birth
- Aggregate report history, including reports made and received from the last 3 months (or the past 100 games, if you’ve played more than that in the last 3 months)
- In-game chat logs for the last 3 months (or the past 100 games, if you’ve played more than that in the last 3 months)
- Login history for the last 3 months
- Player Support ticket history
- Account modifications for the last 3 months
- All store transactions (skins, champions, etc.)
- All monetary (RP) purchases
Once you make a request, it'll take 30 days to process. You can cancel your request at any time by clicking the cancel link in your ticket. Changing your email or resetting your password will also cancel your request automatically.
Your data will be sent to you in a zipped file containing text files. You'll need to be on the latest Windows or Mac OS to view these files in your native text editor. If you don't have the latest version, use an RTF text editor like Notepad++.
If you'd like to delete your account as well as retrieve your account's data, make sure you've received the data before submitting a request for account deletion.