You can make a data request by submitting a ticket. After a short process to confirm you as the original creator of the account, you'll receive the following personal information related to your account:
- Your Summoner name, username, and server
- The phone number attached to your account
- Your registered date of birth
- Aggregate report history, including reports made and received from the last 3 months (or the past 100 games, if you’ve played more than that in the last 3 months)
- In-game chat logs for the last 3 months (or the past 100 games, if you’ve played more than that in the last 3 months)
- Login history for the last 3 months
- Player Support ticket history
- Account modifications for the last 3 months
- All store transactions (skins, champions, etc.)
- All monetary (RP) purchases
Once you make a request, it'll take 30 days to process. You can cancel your request at any time by clicking the cancel link in your ticket. Changing your email or resetting your password will also cancel your request automatically.
Your data will be sent to you in a zipped file containing text files. You'll need to be on the latest Windows or Mac OS to view these files in your native text editor. If you don't have the latest version, use an RTF text editor like Notepad++.
If you'd like to delete your account as well as retrieve your account's data, make sure you've received the data before submitting a request for account deletion.
In addition to the information included in the report above, we have made the following information publicly available to you via your Profile on www.leagueoflegends.com (requires logging in):
- Forum Posts - You can view your forum posts through the "Boards Profile" link, which can be accessed by clicking on your Summoner name in the upper right corner menu.
- Match History - You can view your game activity through the “Match History” link which can be accessed by clicking on your Summoner name in the upper right corner menu.