In the League of Legends realm, your account is your most prized possession. It's a little piece of your personality, and proof of everything you've learned on the Fields of Justice. For this and many other reasons, you must take care of it.
There are many ways to protect yourself from thieves, bandits and rogues, and who is better than Agent Vi to offer you some advice on the matter?
Now we will tell you all the do's and don'ts.
- Choose a password that only you know and make sure that it's not obvious.
- Always keep your browser, antivirus software and operating system up to date.
- Only use your password on our official website and in the League of Legends client.
- Have you seen someone trying to sell their account or identified a website selling RP? Submit a request reporting the abuse!
- Be very careful when accessing your account on a shared computer.
- Don't share your account.
- Don't buy or sell League of Legends accounts.
- Don't purchase elo boosting services.
- Don't buy RP or skins outside the store.
- Don't try to obtain free RP on sites that offer it; they might try to steal your account.
- Don't use third-party programs.
- Don't click on suspicious links or open unknown files.