What exactly is a Riot Code?
A Riot code is single use code that can be redeemed through the League of Legends client or a web browser at redeem.riotgames.com for in-game currency. Most codes will start with "RA-" followed by 16 letters or numbers.
How and where can I get a code?
Riot codes have a variety of sources. They can be bundled as part of a product, purchased from our partners, or even sent directly from a Rioter through our games or social media!
That being said, you shouldn't message a Rioter asking for codes, as they are only given out under special circumstances.
How can I redeem a code?
There are two ways to redeem a code:
League of Legends Client
- Log in to the League of Legends client
- Click the Store button
- Click the Account button (the profile with a gear behind it) in the top right of the store)
- Select the Redeem Codes category
- Enter the code in the window exactly as it appears in the message, then click Submit
- Go to the Riot Code Redemption page on your browser of choice
- Enter the code in the window exactly as it appears in the message, then select Redeem Code
My code doesn't work! What do I do?
Send us a ticket with the following information:
- The code itself
- Your Riot ID
- The email you used to sign up for your Riot Account
Please note the following:
- We will not be able to help you redeem a code that was already redeemed on a different account. Codes can only be redeemed once and that includes accounts on different servers.
- We do not support codes purchased or acquired from 3rd parties (i.e. outside of Riot or official partner promotions)
- We cannot redeem a code that has expired - please make sure to check the code's expiration date!