We are excited to announce that Direct Debit is now available for players from Austria, Germany and Switzerland that have a German Bank Account. If you want to use Direct Debit Payments from the Netherlands, please click here.
With Direct Debit, you will be able to make transactions between the shop client and your bank account to purchase Riot Points.
Please note: You will only be able to select Direct Debit if you are connected to the internet from one of the participating regions (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and if you own a German bank account.
The following are the steps for a Direct Debit transaction:
- Step 1: Enter the League of Legends Store, click "Buy RP" and then select "Direct Debit" as your payment method on the left side of your screen.
- Step 2: Chose the amount of RP you would like to purchase. Please read the warning message and make sure that your account has sufficient funds before initiating a transaction.
- Step 3: Confirm your choice in the pop-up window and click "continue."
- Step 4: Enter your email address and click "continue" again.
- Step 5: Enter the necessary billing information. Please note that the transaction will fail if the information you enter on this screen does not correctly match your account.
- Step 6: Check and confirm all the information that you entered.
- Step 7: Confirm your purchase on this screen and your account will be credited with the Riot Points. Please note that your purchase will be deducted from your bank account within 2-5 business days.
Are you having problems with your transaction?
- Verify that you have entered a valid account number.
- Verify that you have have entered a valid bank code.
Still experiencing issues?
If you still cannot complete a successful transaction after following the instructions above, please send us a ticket with the subject "Direct Debit Error." We will be happy to assist you to the best of our abilities.