Another season comes to a close. We hope you've had a great year of hard-won battles and epic moments. We hope that many of those moments were fought for honorably. And if they weren't... there's time to turn that tide. League's 12th Ranked Season ends November 14, 2022 @ 11:59:59 PM* local server time. Until then, let's talk about End of Season Rewards for League of Legends 2022.
* The Master, Grandmaster, and Challenger season ends 15 minutes earlier, November 14, 2022 11:45 PM local server time.
Not sure what region server you're on? In the Riot Client, go to your Settings and see your Current Patchline under League of Legends.
|OC1 (Australia/Sydney)||Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)|
|JP1 (Asia/Tokyo)||Japan Standard Time (JST)|
|KR1 (Asia/Seoul)||Korea Standard Time (KST)|
|RU (Europe/Moscow)||Moscow Standard Time (MSK)|
|TR1 (Europe/Istanbul)||Time zone in İstanbul, Turkey (GMT+3)|
|EUN1 (Europe/Warsaw)||Central European Time (CET)|
|EUW1 (Europe/London)||Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)|
|BR1 (America/Sao_Paulo)||Time zone in São Paulo, Brazil (GMT-3)|
|LA2 (America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires)||Time zone in Buenos Aires, Argentina (GMT-3)|
|LA1 (America/Mexico_City)||Central Standard Time (CST)|
|NA1 (America/Los_Angeles)||Pacific Standard Time (PST)|
|PH (Asia/Manila)||Philippine Standard Time|
|SG (Asia/Singapore)||Singapore Standard Time (GMT+8)|
|TW (Asia/Taipei)||Taipei Standard Time (GMT+8)|
|TH (Asia/Bangkok)||Indochina Time (GMT+7)|
|VN (Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh)||Indochina Time (GMT+7)|
|CN (Asia/Shanghai)||China Standard Time (GMT+8)|
When we say it pays to be honorable, we mean it. You need to be at least Honor 2 to earn EoS rewards for both Summoner's Rift. Prior bans or chat restrictions will affect your eligibility, so just be sure to channel your inner Garen and fight with honor.
Where can I check my honor level?
You can also always check your current Honor level in-client by heading to Profile > Overview.
Don't get boosted!
Boosted accounts and boosting behavior that is identified results in an immediate account suspension, honor level removal, and exclusion from seasonal ranked rewards. Any additional identified offense will result in a full account ban from League of Legends.
Apex Tiers (Masters+)
Players who have achieved Masters and above can have one game banked to use on the final day, and we definitely recommend making use of it! These will update one last time on November 14, 2022 11:45 PM local server time. Players can still queue up for one last game, but this game won't affect their standing as the ladder has already been updated.
When does the season end?
RANKED LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
- For Ranked League of Legends, if you are on the Loading Screen (out of Champ Select) by November 14, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM in your local server time, this will be the last game to count towards your rewards.
- Rewards will be calculated based on your tier at exactly that moment (including the last game as mentioned above), and not the highest tier you achieved during the season. If you decay, or get demoted, before the deadline, it will count. If you think you’re going to decay, it’s better to play a game than risk missing out.
- If you reach Gold or higher for the Victorious Sejuani skin, but don’t own the champion, it will be added automatically to your account as rewards are given out.
- Master and above will lock on November 14, 2022 11:45 PM local server time. Any game not completed before the ladder updates will not be counted, so don’t wait until the last minute to try for that Master tier!
- Ranked decay will be turned off when the season ends.
When will I get my rewards?
Ranked rewards will be delivered through the missions system again this year, and all you need to do is log in to get them! Pretty easy, right? We’ll start granting rewards starting with patch 12.22 on November 15th, reaching all accounts by December 14th. Be sure to log in during this period to get those sweet, sweet rewards!
What are the rewards?
RANKED SUMMONER'S RIFT SOLO/DUO AND FLEX QUEUE
The Victorious Sejuani Skin will be granted to any player who has reached Gold or higher in Summoner’s Rift Solo/Duo or Flex. This year, we’re awarding unique Victorious Sejuani chromas for both queues. Players who place Platinum (and up) in Solo/Duo and Flex-queue gameplay will earn the preceding chromas from their respective queues. Which means, as always, if you reach any ranks beyond Gold, you will unlock bonus chromas (meaning you get a chroma for each rank you hit beyond gold! Keep climbing, we believe in you!)
If you end the season as Platinum in Solo queue and Diamond in Flex queue, you'll get the Solo Platinum chroma, and both the Flex Platinum, and Flex Diamond chromas. That’s three chromas for two different queue ranks!
REWARDS FOR HONOR LEVEL 3+
Honor 3 Rewards
- Honor 3 Capsule (includes 1 random ward skin + 3 Key Shards)
Honor 4 Rewards
- Honor 4 Capsule (includes 1 random ward skin + 1 random emote permanent + 3 Key Shards)
Honor 5 Rewards
- Honor 5 Capsule (includes 1 random ward skin + 1 random emote permanent + 6 Key Shards)
- Three Honors Malzahar skin and Malzahar Champion Permanent
REWARDS FOR SUMMONER'S RIFT QUEUES
Solo/Duo Queue Icons
Flex Queue Icons
- Iron: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Sejuani Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Bronze: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Sejuani Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Silver: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Sejuani Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Gold: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Sejuani Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Platinum: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Victorious chroma (up to rank), Sejuani Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Diamond: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Victorious chroma (up to rank), Sejuani Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Master: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Victorious chroma (up to rank), Sejuani Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Grandmaster: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Victorious chroma (up to rank), Sejuani Series 1 Permanent Eternals
- Challenger: Ranked icon, Ranked profile banner trim, Ranked border, Victorious skin, Victorious chroma (up to rank), Sejuani Series 1 Permanent Eternals
Rewards for CLASH
Each reward milestone includes all the rewards earned in previous milestones.
(players who participated and saw some success in CLASH)
- Contender Summoner Icon: 100 VP
- Contender Clash Logo: 400 VP
- Contender Clash Banner: 1000 VP
(players who saw some good success in multiple CLASH events)
- Conqueror Summoner Icon: 2000 VP
- Conqueror Clash Logo: 3000 VP
- Conqueror Clash Banner: 4000 VP
(players who were major Victory Point earners)
- Champion Summoner Icon: 5000 VP
- Champion Clash Logo: 6000 VP
- Champion Clash Banner: 7000 VP
Transfers and Ranked
If you transfer before the season ends, keep in mind that you will need to replay your full placements again, and you will likely seed lower than you were before. Also, your Honor level won’t be the same as it was on the previous server. If you really want to transfer, we suggest waiting until after we bring transfers back up after ranked rewards are sent out.
We'll disable transfers just before the season ends. This is so we’ll have the time to add rewards to your account before you change servers.